POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera : Re: camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera
From: Kevinaz
Date: 13 Mar 2007 16:50:01
Message: <web.45f71c6219f1c36729e876c50@news.povray.org>
"Kevinaz" <Kev### [at] ctmetrocastnet> wrote:
> I just found out that Anim8or uses right handedness (more detailed info on
> that soon). But strangley, NONE of your suggestions are working!
>
> Kevinaz

I got in touch with the author of ani2pov, and it was a bug in ani2pov. Not
anim8or's handedness.

Anyway, it works now! He re-released ani2pov.

Here is what it now looks like (needs adjusting, but ok so far):
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1603/scene01yg0.png

Thanks a lot all of you. I learned something new about 3d.

Kevinaz